Hi! Thank you for taking an interest in our job posting. Before diving into what we are looking for, we will shortly introduce O11y. If you have any questions, please ask!
O11y is founded in 2022 as a spin-off company by Inuits. We are a team of open source observability experts with a strong passion for open source and observability. We offer professional services and support to international organizations.
That is where you come in because we need an extra pair of hands for our increasing demand.
First of all, we are a start-up and do not believe in fixed job descriptions. We write out this job listing to shortly pitch what we feel is important. But we also want to listen to you and what your interest are.
You are a Pre Sales Specialist with an interest in open source technology.
- You will support the sales team during the entire sales process
- You handle incoming questions and analyze the customers’ requirements.
- You will think of a solution based upon these requirements;
- And help with writing compelling proposals.
Sounds something for you? Then you…
- are interested in our open source observability ecosystem (Prometheus, Grafana, Cortex, Jaeger,…)
- have an analytical mind and are a quick problem solver
- are fluent in English
- have good comminication skills and are flexible
- you can work orderly and precise
Five reasons to apply
- Monthly company meetups during which we organize technical training in a relaxed environment.
- We encourage you to pursue your ideas and interest and provide the opportunity to evolve within your role and career.
- You can attend or speak at industry-specific conferences all over the world during work hours.
- You will work in a friendly environment, which will make you feel at home and where truly everyone is always ready to help.
- We organize team events during which your family and friends are also welcome to join.
We just gave five reasons, but you don’t spill everything at once right? Let’s book a date to meet each other!