Hi! Thank you for taking an interest in our job posting. Before diving into what we are looking for, we will shortly introduce O11y. If you have any questions, please ask!
O11y is founded in 2022 as a spin-off company by Inuits. We are a team of open source observability experts with a strong passion for open source and observability. We offer professional services and support to international organizations.
That is where you come in because we need an extra pair of hands for our increasing demand.
First of all, we are a start-up and do not believe in fixed job descriptions. We write out this job listing to shortly pitch what we feel is important. But we also want to listen to you and what your interest are.
You are a Linux System Engineer, and you can switch your toolset at a fast pace.
- Your mind is set to deployment, testing, monitoring, metrics, scalability ,resilience, automation and reproducibility
- You will work within a cross-functional team of Open Source enthusiasts.
Sounds something for you? Then you…
- have experience in proven open source technologies
- are interested in our open source observability ecosystem (Prometheus, Grafana, Cortex, Jaeger,…)
- have an open source and devops mindset
- are fluent in English
- have good comminication skills and are flexible
Five reasons to apply
- Monthly company meetups during which we organize technical training in a relaxed environment.
- We encourage you to pursue your ideas and interest and provide the opportunity to evolve within your role and career.
- You can attend or speak at industry-specific conferences all over the world during work hours.
- You will work in a friendly environment, which will make you feel at home and where truly everyone is always ready to help.
- We organize team events during which your family and friends are also welcome to join.
We just gave five reasons, but you don’t spill everything at once right? Let’s book a date to meet each other!